Where your donations go
All donations go towards critical initiatives that focus on facilitating a healthy NZ marine environment and sustainable fishing activity for both recreation and nourishment.
A number of programmes are underway to identify and prioritise the work required to maintain and enhance sustainable access, use and management of New Zealand’s fisheries and marine environment, for the benefit of the public.
There are many initiatives that require our financial support now.
- Enabling professional fisheries scientists, advisers and experts to participate in joint stakeholder processes.
- Raising awareness of the public’s fishing interests and the importance of “more fish in the water.”
- Dialogue and consultation with all stakeholders to ensure robust and inclusive process, providing positive outcomes for our fisheries.
- Continued support of innovations and fresh ideas that help improve methods, processes and fish stocks.
- Supporting meaningful and realistic proposals that result in improvements to our resources “more fish in the water.”